What is Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker
In this article, we describe in detail about potentially unwanted programs, namely, Search.hpdfconverterhub.com browser hijacker that have spread throughout the world. This is a search page that is similar to similar popular systems. However, instead of raising the level of browser and search quality, it is very annoying to the user. The hijacker changes the browser settings, includes the home page, and also constantly redirects the user to third-party sites that have a huge amount of advertising. Be that as it may, we strongly recommend use our recommendations to remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com.
How Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, malware, in particular Search.hpdfconverterhub.com, comes bundled with free programs from the Internet. Often, users do not pay attention to how the software gets on their computer. You need to closely monitor the installation process, and also pay attention to the list of components and elements of the installation package. Do not install something that may inspire distrust. If Search.hpdfconverterhub.com has already penetrated your computer, then use our recommendations to get rid of it right now.
How to remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker manually. For uninstalling Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Search.hpdfconverterhub.com hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Search.hpdfconverterhub.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Search.hpdfconverterhub.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Search.hpdfconverterhub.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Search.hpdfconverterhub.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Search.hpdfconverterhub.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Search.hpdfconverterhub.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Search.hpdfconverterhub.com from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Search.hpdfconverterhub.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Search.hpdfconverterhub.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Duafi