What is Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker
Today’s article will be devoted to Search.hquickemailaccess.co browser hijacker, which comes to the computer without the consent of the user. This comes as a browser extension and hijacks popular browsers that are installed on your system. After coming, it changes the browser settings, including the homepage. According to the developers, This search engine is aimed at improving search efficiency and browsing quality, and also has many useful buttons for quick access to popular sites and social pages, but in reality, this is an annoying search engine that greatly interferes with normal browsing. Moreover, Search.hquickemailaccess.co constantly redirects the user to third-party sites that are full of advertising. It also collects and analyzes user data and transfers it to third parties for unknown purposes. We strongly recommend that you remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co right away using our recommendations below.
How Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, Search.hquickemailaccess.co comes to the computer without the user’s consent, through special downloaders and installers, which contain potentially unwanted software as an additional component or part of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process, as well as abandon unknown components and elements of the installation package. Use special programs that can prevent the penetration of such threats. If you have already found it on your computer, then you need to use our recommendations to get rid of Search.hquickemailaccess.co right now.
How to remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijackerÂ from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker manually. For uninstalling Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Search.hquickemailaccess.co hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Search.hquickemailaccess.co and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Search.hquickemailaccess.co, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Search.hquickemailaccess.co and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Search.hquickemailaccess.co.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Search.hquickemailaccess.co.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Search.hquickemailaccess.co.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Search.hquickemailaccess.co from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Search.hquickemailaccess.co Pop-ups.
- Turn of Search.hquickemailaccess.co Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Duafi