What is Npph Ransomware
Lately, crypto-viruses have become one of the most widespread and dangerous threats to user data. Npph Ransomware belongs to a large family of ransomware known as Stop (DjVu) like Kasp, Boop and so on. Like similar threats from this family, Npph Ransomware penetrates the computer unnoticed by the user and almost immediately encrypts files in the OS, including photos, videos, archives, and much more, in other words, the virus affects the most significant file categories. Among other things, Npph Ransomware removes shadow copies of files and system restore points to prevent users from recovering data on their own.
The virus changes the extension of the files, giving them the ending .npph. Manually changing the extensions later can have unintended consequences. Do not change them under any circumstances.
Among other things, Npph Ransomware creates a text file called _readme.txt, which contains information about encryption and ransom methods. This is how it looks:
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of Kookvering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
The attackers demand a ransom of $980, after which they promise to provide the user with the decryption key. Also, the user can get a 50% discount if he pays the ransom in the first 3 days from the moment of encryption. This is a kind of “deal”. We do not advise you to pay as there is no guarantee that you will receive the decryption key. Use our recommendations to remove Npph Ransomware and decrypt .npph files.
How to remove Npph Ransomware
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will Npph Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the Npph Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Data Recovery Pro.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Choose all files on folder you want to restore and select Restore.
- Choose export location and view restored files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Npph Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by Npph Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although the latest versions of Npph Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
How to prevent your system from Ransomware?
Make sure your Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection is closed when you don’t use it. Also, we recommend using a strong password for this service. The most efficient way to avoid data lose is of course to make a backup of all important data from your computer.